Rabu, 22 Oktober 2014

Exercise 33

bahasa inggris online gratis | Oktober 22, 2014 |

Write sentences with as ... as

Example:

1. Athens is older than Rome.
2. Roy is taller than Beni.


Answer:

1. Rome isn't as old as Athens
2. Beni isn't as tall as Roy.


1. My room is bigger than yours.
2. You got up earlier than me
3. Joe  played better than them.
4. I've been here longer than you.
5. Joni is  more nervous than her.
6. Rina is more beautiful than Rika.
7. My father is shorter than your father.
8. The boy  run faster than me.
9. My house is bigger than yours.
10. Roy is smarter than Andy.


kunic jawaban:
1. Your room isn’t as big as mine. 2) I didn’t get up as early as you. 3) They didn’t play as good as Joe. 4) You haven’t been here as long as me. 5) She isn’t as nervous as Joni. 6) Rika isn’t as beautiful as Rina. 7) Your father isn’t as short as my father. 8) I don’t run as fast as the boy. 9) Your house isn’t as big as my house. 10) Andy isn’t as smart as Roy
Efendijbi
Belajar Bahasa Inggris Online Updated at: Oktober 22, 2014