Sabtu, 12 September 2015

Exercise 44

bahasa inggris online gratis | September 12, 2015 |

Put in my/our/your/his/her/their/its!

1. Do you like _____job?

2. I know Mr Joe but I don't know _____ wife.

3. Mr and Mrs Baker live in London. ______ son lives in Indonesia.

4. We're going to have a party. We're going to invite all _____ friends.

5. Ann is going out with _____ friends this evening.

6. I like tennis. It's _____ favorite sport.

7. Is that ____car? 'No, I haven't got a car.'

8. I want to phone Alex. Do you know _____ phone number?

9. Do you think most off people are happy in _____ jobs?

10. This is a beautiful tree. _____ leaves are a beautiful color.


Belajar Bahasa Inggris Online
Jambi, 11 September 2013

kunci jawaban:
1)your 2) his 3) their 4) our 5) her 6) my 7) your 8) his 9) their 10) its
Efendijbi
Belajar Bahasa Inggris Online Updated at: September 12, 2015