Sabtu, 29 September 2012

Introduction

bahasa inggris online gratis | September 29, 2012 |
Hello, my name is Rudi. I’m fifteen years old. I live in Surabaya. I’m a student. I have two brothers and two sisters. My father is a teacher and my mother is a nurse.

Hello, nama saya Rudi. Umur saya 15 tahun. Saya tinggal di Surabaya. Saya seorang pelajar. Saya mempunyai dua saudara laki-laki dan dua saudara perempuan. Ayah saya seorang guru dan ibu saya seorang perawat.


Introducing someone to another people

A: Dody, I want to introduce my friend to you. Her name is Monica.
B: Hello, Monica. I’m Dody. How do you do
C: Hello Dody, my name is Monica. How do you do. Nice to meet you.
B: Nice to see you, too.
A: Dody, saya ingin memperkenalkan temanku padamu. Namanya Monica.
B: Hello Monica, saya Dody, salam hangat.
C: Hello Dody, nama saya Monica. Salam hangat, senang bertemu denganmu.
B: Senang bertemu denganmu juga.


Efendijbi
Belajar Bahasa Inggris Online Updated at: September 29, 2012