Minggu, 01 Juni 2014

Exercise 2 about either / neither

bahasa inggris online gratis | Juni 01, 2014 |
Soal latihan yang ke dua  tentang either / neither. Jika BBIO lovers belum membaca penjelasan tentang materi ini, silahkan baca di:  either, neither    BBIO lovers juga busa mengerjakan: exercise 1 about either and neither

1.       We can’t study in the library, and they _____either.
2.       You didn’t pay the rent, and she  ____ either.
3.       They don’t want anything to drink, and neither ____ we.
4.       He doesn’t know the answer, and neither _______I
5.       My mother wasn’t at home last night, and neither _____ you.
6.       Weni and Fendi weren’t at the party, and I ______ either..
7.       Roy doesn’t speak English, and his family ______ either.
8.       The cat isn’t eating now, and the dogs _____ either.
9.       Alex won’t come  to my house, and neither ________ Alvin.
10.   Cherry hasn’t got up, and Stevi ________either.

kunci jawaban:
1) We can’t study in the library, and they can’t either. 2) You didn’t pay the rent, and she didn’t either. 3) They don’t want anything to drink, and neither do we. 4) He doesn’t know the answer, and neither do I 5) My mother wasn’t at home last night, and neither were you. 6) Weni and Fendi weren’t at the party, and I wasn’t either.. 7) Roy doesn’t speak English, and his family doesn’t either. 8) The cat isn’t eating now, and the dogs aren’t either. 9) Alex won’t come to my house, and neither will Alvin. 10) Cherry hasn’t got up, and Stevi hasn’t either
Efendijbi
Belajar Bahasa Inggris Online Updated at: Juni 01, 2014